Friday, March 27, 2009
Running Around in Slow Motion
Sometimes I forget that life is happening around me, despite whatever it is that's going on in my own life. It's somewhat embarrassing, realizing how caught up I can get in my own actions, emotions, worries. It's so easy to think about others when everything is going well with me. Funny how that is. There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for me to analyze one more thought, cry over one more hurt, or attempt to figure out how to make things happen the way I want them to happen. If I could make myself physically move and accomplish things at the same rate my mind moves, I would seriousy be Wonder Woman. I would. Because while I sit there, I let myself begin to obsess over the little things, and it feels like it will never end... my thoughts are running around at lightning-speed while I just sit there, letting everything else happen in slow motion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment